• Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled and audited by ISO 9001: 2015
quality management system. It complies with TSE standards.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in accordance with approved WPS and WPQR.
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Using wet flue filters at the chimney outlets of high capacity boilers. The particles in the air to be thrown out are reduced by further washing.
• As the incoming flue gas passes through the expanding wet flue filter chamber, it encounters water spraying from the nozzles.
• It provides washing of particles by spraying pressurized water on the flue gas.
• Nozzles pulverize the water and provide filtration as a result of the encounter of harmful particles and institutions carried in the smoke.
• While the water sprayed in the wet system flue filter falls down, it gets dirty by holding particles and soot. Contaminated water accumulates in the reservoir and is discarded from the drain below.
• Wet system flue filters must be designed in certain proportions and widths to operate efficiently and
provide the necessary values in measurements, and spraying a sufficient amount of water.
• Production wet chimney filter systems; It is an indispensable solution for a cleaner release of air
into the atmosphere in apartments, restaurants, factories, residences, and in all areas where solid fuels are used.
• The material used in our wet filter manufacturing, 316L CHROME NICKEL Stainless material is used.
• It keeps the air clean by 90% since it regulates the carbon dioxide rate.
• Keeps the environment clean as the ash in the smoke retains the soot and particles.
• Water consumption is minimum.