• Module b (project) + module f (manufacturing) for each product is
certified according to TSE Standard with CE certificate.
• Ultrasonic, radiographic and penetrating tests are carried out by
our authorized company.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in
accordance with approved WPS and WPQR. Welding processes
are subjected to radiographic testing at the rates stipulated by the
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are produced in accordance with 12953-3 Standard
and 2014/68 / EU Pressure Vessels Directive and have CE
• Our products are manufactured according to EN288, EN287-1
using P 265 GH and P 355 GH quality boiler sheet.
• Our products are produced using boiler pipes made of steel of
higher quality, P235GH in TS EN 10217-2 norm.
• Boiler pipes are pipes that have undergone normalization (strain
relief annealing) annealing.
• OUR PRODUCTS CAN BURN FUEL LIKE NATURAL GAS, LPG,
LNG, DIESEL, FUEL OIL, BIOGAS. We can use your preferred
• On request, economizer can be added to the flue gas outlet in
order to benefit from the heat of the smoke gases. The economizer
to be mounted on the back of the boiler allows the condensate
entering the boiler to be heated and back into the boiler. Thus, fuel
saving is provided.
• When choosing the boiler, annual, monthly and daily steam needs
of the enterprise should be taken into consideration.
• GET SUPPORT FROM ENGINEERING COMPANIES FOR
CENTRAL SYSTEM GAS OPENING WORKS.
• DO NOT FORGET TO CONNECT THE BURNER PE MAX: 300
MBAR GAS LINE.
• DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE CE AND TSE CERTIFIED CHIMNEYS
SUITABLE FOR NATURAL GAS. DON’T FORGET TO TAKE
CHIMNEY OFFER SUITABLE FOR NATURAL GAS FROM OUR
• Has the flexibility to work compatible with different combustion
• THE QUALITY OF THE STEAM BOILER IS THE IMPORTANCE
OF THE FEED WATER. When purchasing a steam boiler, its
manufacturing quality, pressure tests after production and
operating efficiency are emphasized. However, the lifetime of
this boiler, its operational efficiency and the purity of the steam
it produces is directly proportional to the purity of the water
put into it rather than the manufacturing quality of the boiler.
For this reason, it is necessary to act very knowledgeable in the
preparation of the boiler feed water and the devices required for
the preparation of the feed water should be selected very carefully
and then operated with the same diligence. Most of the problems
in the operation of the boiler (boiler and condensate system) are
related to the chemical quality of the water supplied to the boiler
and called “feed water”. The problems of the operator who belittles
the chemistry of the feed water and underestimate this feature
never disappear. For feed water, get support from the treatment
companies in your area and our company.
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL QUALITY
• In order to produce steam in a short time, the water volume is kept
as small as possible and the steam volume is large.
• It provides the opportunity to obtain drier and higher energy steam
with its high heating surface area.
• High pressure (long barrel) burner should be used in 2 pass liquid
/ gas fuel boilers. When choosing the burner, take the counter
pressure value into consideration and report it to your burner
• In counter pressure steam boilers, the flame is separated from
the boiler by 2 passes. The flame hitting the rear wall comes back
to the front door and turns back from the front wall covered with
refractory material and leaves the boiler through the pipes.
• High efficiency due to the use of most of the energy of the fuel.
• Heat loss is prevented by strong insulation with rockwool.
• OUR COMPANY PROVIDES USING AUTOMATIC BOTTOM
BLOWDOWN AND SURFACE BLOWDOWN IN THE SYSTEM.
(MANUAL BLOCKS ARE AVAILABLE IN PACKAGE SYSTEMS)
• Maximum efficiency and low chimney temperature are
obtained with smoke guiding turbulators used in boiler pipes.
• Time and surface area of smoke gases coming into contact
with smoke pipes are increased with turbulators.
• WE RECOMMEND USING A DEGASER IN OPERATING
PRESSURE 8 BAR AND OVER BOILERS.
HIGH CAPACITY HIGH EFFICIENCY