• Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled
and audited by ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system. Our
products are TSE CERTIFIED products.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in
accordance with approved WPS and WPQRs.
• All products used in production are certified materials.
• Our boilers produced in TS EN 497 standards are certified with
97/23 / AT Pressure Equipment regulation module H Full Quality
• Our products are manufactured using S235 JR quality sheet.
• Our products are produced using boiler pipes made of steel of
higher quality, P235GH in TS EN 10217-2 norm.
• With the insulation we make in our boilers, we minimize heat
losses and save fuel.
• Although optional in our boilers, antifreeze can be used to
eliminate the risk of freezing in the installation.
• Highly productive blacks specially produced for PELET and HAZELNUT SHELL fuels that can fit in the narrowest spaces.
• Our boilers do not cause noise pollution with their silent operation.
• More heating is provided with less fuel.
• With the thermostat control, the water temperature is kept constant and fuel saving reaches the highest levels.
• It provides 40% fuel saving compared to manual feed boilers.
• The fuel tank is designed to last 1 day.
• It is safe. No explosion occurs due to compression of flammable gases.
• It is noticed with its compatibility with its stylish appearance in its environment.
• It is easy to assemble.
• Easy to Maintain.