Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled and audited by ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in accordance with approved WPS and WPQR.
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are manufactured according to EN288, EN287-1 using P 265 GH and P 355 GH quality sheet.
• Our products are produced using boiler pipes made of steel of higher quality, P235GH in TS EN 10217-2 norm.
• Ideal Boiler feed water temperature should be 85 ºC.
• Steam used as a heating fluid in the Condensate System, transfers the heat energy within its body to the boiler feed water through the
energy transfer method during condensation. In this way, the temperature of the boiler feed water is raised.
• Upon request, temperature control automation in the condensate tank can be provided with a thermostatic valve.
Efficiency of Condensate Tank
• Thermal shocks caused by cold condensate are prevented in the boiler.
• The condensate tank prevents the discharge of energy into the atmosphere and provides heat recovery.
• It is manufactured in two different types as horizontal and upright.
The feed water in the tank is heated by heating coil or open steam inlet.
• Depending on the customer request; The condensate tank is insulated with sheet metal over rock wool and heat losses from the system to the external environment are prevented.
• Since the feed water does not lose its energy in the condensate tank, the amount of energy to be given by the boiler is reduced. Thus, it saves fuel.
• Delivered as a package (with all accessories) depending on customer request.