Ultrasonic, radiographic and penetrating tests are carried out by our
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in accordance
with approved WPS and WPQR. Welding processes are subjected to
radiographic testing at the rates stipulated by the standards.
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are TS EN 12953-1-3, TS 377-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-10-11-12-14,
TS EN 12953-1-2-3-4- 5-6-7-8-10-11-12-14 standards and 2014/68 / EU
• It is produced in accordance with Pressure Vessels directive and has CE
• Our products are manufactured according to EN288, EN287-1 using P
265 GH and P 355 GH quality boeilr sheet.
• Our products are produced by using cauldrons manufactured from steel
of P235GH and higher quality in TS EN 10217-2 norm.
• SUPPORT FROM ENGINEERING COMPANIES FOR CENTRAL
SYSTEM GAS SUPPLY.
• FOR THE BURNER, DO NOT FORGET TO CONNECT GAS LINE WITH
PE MAX: 300 MBAR PRESSURE.
• DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE CE AND TSE CERTIFIED CHIMNEYS
SUITABLE FOR NATURAL GAS. DO NOT FORGET TO PROPOSE A
CHIMNEY SUITABLE FOR NATURAL GAS FROM OUR COMPANY.
• It has the flexibility to work compatible with different combustion
• Ease of operation and maintenance, thanks to burner combustion
control, minimizes fuel consumption and operating costs.
• Boiler with nitrogen balance tank and prevents evaporation of system water.
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL QUALITY
HIGH CAPACITY HIGH EFFICIENCY
100 % SAFE, USER-FRIENDLY
• It provides high performance in sudden hot water drafts in continuous working conditions.
• It provides maximum benefit from heat transfer with its flame return design.
• It provides less electricity and fuel consumption with its special design.
• Pipes welded to the mirror are suitable for safe operation and extend the boiler life.
• It provides maximum performance with optimum isolation.
• It is environmentally sensitive with minimum flue gas emission rates.
• It provides high thermal efficiency without economizer.
• It can be directly coupled to systems that can recover heat from flue gas.
• Provides wide industrial usage opportunity with high capacity range.
• It is small in size and high performance.
• It has construction and manufacturing suitable for working at high
• It is designed to distribute thermal stresses at high pressure.
• It can be manufactured in capacities to meet high energy needs.
• It can be applied in systems where hot oil and steam cannot be used.
• It is designed in 3 dimensions in accordance with design standards, CE
pressure vessels directive, EN, TSE standards.
• It provides ease of use up to 200 ° C with an operating pressure
between 2 bars and 8 bars.
• When choosing pump in hot water boiler, pay attention to pressure,
temperature and flow rate. Get support from our company