• Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled and audited by ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in accordance with approved WPS and WPQR.
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are manufactured according to EN288, EN287-1 using P 265 GH and P 355 GH quality boeilr sheet.
• Degasifier is made of 316L stainless sheet.
• Degasifier performs degassing at 102 ° C temperature and 0.2 Bar pressure.
• The Degasifier; It is used for O² and CO² degasses, which are freely available in the condensate tank. In this way, it prevents punctures that may occur in the form of lentils in the body of the boiler.
HIGH CAPACITY HIGH EFFICIENCY
• It is manufactured in required diameter and size and thickness in accordance with capacity.
• It is manufactured from flat cylindrical, dished head type P 265 GH or P 355 GH boiler sheet according to the type of degassor and boiler room settlement situation
• The exterior surfaces of the degasser tank are painted with two layers of anti-rust paint.
• It is covered with a suitable density and thickness insulation material.
100 % SAFE, USER-FRIENDLY
• Optionally, it is coated with galvanized, aluminum or stainless sheet.
• There are Dom connection flange and required armature connection flanges on the tank.
• It has a steam distribution collector and pipes for mixing type heating at its base.
• Centrifugal or stepped type pumps are used to supply the level of the degasser and optionally with water.