• Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled and
audited by ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
• Module b (project) + module f (manufacturing) for each product is
certified according to TSE Standard with CE certificate.
• Ultrasonic, radiographic and penetrating tests are carried out by
our authorized company.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in
accordance with approved WPS and WPQR.
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are manufactured in accordance with 12952-3,
12953-2 standards and 2014/68 / EU Pressure Vessels Directive
and have CE certificate.
• Our products are manufactured according to EN288, EN287-1
using P 265 GH and P 355 GH quality boiler sheet.
• Our products are produced using boiler pipes made of steel of
higher quality, P235GH in TS EN 10217-2 norm.
• If requested, an economizer can be added to the flue gas outlet in
order to benefit from the heat of the smoke gases. The economizer
to be mounted on the back of the boiler allows the condensate
returning to the boiler to be heated and back into the boiler. This
• GET SUPPORT FROM ENGINEERING COMPANIES FOR
CENTRAL SYSTEM GAS SUPPLY WORKS.
• PLEASE REMEMBER TO CONNECT THE BURNER PE MAX: 300
MBAR GAS LINE.
• DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE CE AND TSE CERTIFIED CHIMNEYS
SUITABLE FOR NATURAL GAS. DON’T FORGET TO TAKE
CHIMNEY OFFER SUITABLE FOR NATURAL GAS FROM OUR
• It has the flexibility to work compatible with different combustion
• When choosing the boiler, steam needs of the enterprise on year,
monthly, daily and hourly basis should be taken into consideration.
• THE QUALITY OF THE STEAM BOILER IS THE IMPORTANCE
OF THE FEED WATER. When purchasing a steam boiler, its
manufacturing quality, post-fabrication pressure tests and
operating efficiency are emphasized. However, the lifetime of
this boiler, its operational efficiency and the purity of the steam it
produces is directly proportional to the purity of the water put into
the boiler’s manufacturing quality. For this reason, it is necessary
to act very knowledgeable in the preparation of the boiler feed
water and the devices required for the preparation of the feed
water should be selected very carefully and then operated with
the same diligence. Most of the problems in the operation of the
boiler (boiler and condensate system) are related to the chemical
quality of the water given to the boiler and called “feed water”.
The problems of the operator who belittles the chemistry of the
feed water and underestimate this feature never go away. For feed
water, get support from the treatment companies in your area and
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL QUALITY
• Enters regime faster. It is more reliable than other boiler models.
• This type of boilers can easily meet the fluctuations in the boiler
without changing pressure and temperature.
• In the boilers with high capacity and high operating pressure,
Ekotek Heat Technologies manufactures water type D boilers in
accordance with EN 12952 and EN 12953 Standards for liquid &
gas fuel applications.
• There is a steam dome on the top. There is a water dome at the
bottom. It is possible to reach high capacities in this type of boilers
where water is circulated in the water pipe walls.
• It is possible to produce saturated and dry steam.
• OUR COMPANY PROVIDES USING AUTOMATIC BOTTOM
BLOWDOWN AND SURFACE BLOWDOWN IN THE SYSTEM.
(MANUAL BLOCKS ARE AVAILABLE IN PACKAGE SYSTEMS)
HIGH CAPACITY HIGH EFFICIENCY
Safe And User Friendly Steam Boiler
• Our products do not cause noise pollution with their silent operation.
• Heat loss is prevented by strong insulation with rock wool.
• Analogue or PLC controlled control panel.
• It takes up little space with its compact structure.
• It is easy to assemble.
• There is no risk of explosion.
• Upon request, steam boilers can be delivered as a package with all their accessories..