Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled and
audited by ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
• Module b (project) + module f (manufacturing) for each product is
certified according to TSE standard with CE certificate.
• Penetrant and radiographic tests are carried out on our resources
by the authorized company.
• In our Thermal Oil Heater Boilers, serpentine pipe welds are
made of argon welding and RADIOGRAPHIC tested after welding
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in
accordance with approved WPS and WPQR. Welding processes
are subjected to radiographic testing at the rates stipulated by the
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are produced in accordance with TS EN 12952-3
Standard and 2014/68 / EU Pressure Vessels Directive and have
• Our products are manufactured according to EN288, EN287-1
using P 265 GH and P 355 GH quality boiler sheet.
• Our products are produced using boiler pipes made of steel of
higher quality, P235GH in TS EN 10217-2 norm.
• We recommend that you purchase heat transfer oil suitable for
your degree of work.
• Chimney fan can be added to the system in solid fuel thermal oil
heater boilers. Get information from our company.
• Thermal oil heater boilers are used in industries such as metal
and mineral processing, construction industry, oil and chemical
industry, paper and cardboard industry, wood and forest products
industry, food and beverage industry, textile industry, soap and
• Thermal oil heater boilers correct the pressure loss of the system.
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL QUALITY
• It operates at low pressure at high temperature.
• Package system and assembly can be made in our thermal oil heater boilers. Please contact our company.
• Heat transfer oil used in the system is used for petrification, calcification etc. in the boiler. It can be used for a long time as it does not cause any negative effects.
• There is no need to use any conditioning unit in the heat conduction oil.
• No freezing occurs in the installation under normal conditions.
• Hot Oil Boiler can be used as a heating fluid in the production of Steam, Hot Water, Boiling Water.
• Thermal oil outlet temperature is controlled by PID controller.
• Thermal oil return temperature is controlled by digital thermostats.
It does not leave residues with the thermal oil used instead of water
in the installation and it does not have a corrosive effect.
• Operation and maintenance costs are low.
• Thermal conductivity coefficients are higher than other fluids.
• Higher heat transfer with less fuel energy is provided due to high
thermal conductivity coefficients.
• Necessary safety measures have been taken by integrating the
necessary control and automation equipment in the system.
• It saves fuel with its modern design.
• Production begins under computer aided design control before