• Our company is EKOTEK, Trademark registered and controlled
and audited by ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system.
• Welding operations are carried out by certified welders in
accordance with approved WPS and WPQR.
• The products used in production are all certified materials.
• Our products are produced in accordance with TS EN 12285 – 2
Standard and 2014/68 / EU Pressure Vessels Directive and have
• Tanks produced in TS EN 12285 TS 712 standards are produced
from S235 JR sheet and welded.
ABOVE GROUND FUEL TANK
• Fuel Tanks are evaluated as underground /
surface fuel tanks in two groups and body
thicknesses are determined by making
calculations according to the standards
according to the volume of the fluid in it.
• The tightness controls of the fuel tanks are
provided by hydrostatic testing.
• Aboveground fuel tanks heat central fuel
needs – These are tanks used to store fuel
and oil underground conditions in situations
such as vehicle fuel needs.
• The underground fuel tanks are painted
with filinkot paint and grounded with a
magnesium anode rod to prevent static
electrification and decay.
• Material sizes and thicknesses to be used
in underground and surface fuel tanks are
specified in the table in TS EN 12885 standard.
• Our tanks are produced in Single and Double skin.
• Above ground fuel tanks produced
between 1.000L and 100.000L
• and intended for liquid fuel storage are
produced without heaters according to the type of fuel used.
• Level indicator is available.
• Air compartment is available.
• It is made with and without insulation, and
a heater can be connected to our tanks